Become a Member
We want to reward your dedication to the mountain and encourage your lifelong relationship with its breathtaking views, native wildlife and stunning trails and paths.
The Bridge Club is a way for you to enjoy greater access to the wonders of Grandfather Mountain, to save on your visits here and to other area attractions, and to help build a bridge to the future for Grandfather Mountain so that generations to come can experience its nature and beauty the way we do today.
As a member of the Bridge Club, you receive:
- Unlimited free admission to Grandfather Mountain for one year (365 days from date you join or renew)
- 10% discount at Grandfather Mountain gift shops, restaurant and fudge shop
- Complimentary coffee/tea at Mildred’s Grill
- Discounts on behind-the-scenes tours, guided hikes and family campout
- Discounts at Biltmore Estate, Tweetsie Railroad, Chimney Rock Park, the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and Mast General Store
- Subscription to quarterly members’ E-newsletter and monthly E-Scape newsletter
- Invitations to special member programs
- Complimentary Bridge Club car decal
Click here to purchase your membership on line. You may also purchase your membership by going inside the Entrance building on your next visit or by phoning the gate at 828-733-4337. If, after visiting Grandfather at the regular price, you decide that you would like to have an annual membership — bring your receipt to the Gate before you depart the mountain and that day’s admission fee will be applied to the cost of your membership.
|Individual adult (ages 13 and older)||$70**|
|Individual child (ages 4-12)||$30**|
|Group (member + 5)||$215**|
*Membership fees are non-refundable and memberships are non-transferrable.
**The purchase and use of these memberships for commercial use is strictly prohibited.
**Includes NC Admission Tax